DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR TWO-HANDED CASTING AND SWINGING FLIES FOR TROUT.
These ultra-light Spey rods are delicate enough to protect small flies on light tippets yet powerful enough to cast modestly weighted streamers on light sink tips. For steelhead and salmon anglers, these trout spey rods are a tool to keep casting in shape in the offseason. For the trout angler, the rods are another specialized tool to target trout and a great entry into the fun world of two-handed fishing.
- Konnetic Technology®
- Fast action
- Black Ice blank color
- Black thread wraps with Bronze trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Golden Bronze anodized aluminum down-locking reel seat
- Super Plus cork mini-Spey fore grip and rear grip
- Black rod bag with Light Black logo and model tag
- Black powder coated aluminum rod tube with Sage medallion
- Recommended lines: 2wt = 200gr, 3wt = 250gr coupled with a small diameter running line, such as 25lb. RIO SlickShooter. Fished best using RIO Products’ Skagit Max Short Heads, Scandi Short Heads, or Skagit Trout Max Heads; paired with Spey Versileaders or Light MOW tips.